PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Welcome to DS HEALTHCARE IBERIA
The present DS HEALTHCARE IBERIA Data Protection Policy will be applied when you browse our website, dslaboratories.uk, and when you purchase our products through it.
Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
DS HEALTHCARE IBERIA, S.L., with address in Barcelona 08021, C/ Muntaner, 322, 1º 1a, registered in the Barcelona Mercantile Registry, Volume 44918, Sheet 116, Sheet number B-471314, registration 2, tax number (C.I.F.) B-55666143, and with domicile at: C/ Muntaner, 322, 1º 1a 08021 - Barcelona
Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
Which personal data do we collect about you?
- Identification data: Name and surname(s), postal and electronic address, and telephone.
- Payment information. Payments for our products are managed through the platform of the banking institution La Caixa Global Payments (secure payment gateway); therefore, DS HEALTHCARE IBERIA does not collect any personal data of this nature.
- Information on your visits to the website https://dslaboratories.uk/, IP address of your device, date and time of access. For more information on this processing, please check our Cookies Policy.
- Any data that you, voluntarily, send to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
How do we collect your personal data?
We process the data that:
- You provide us when purchasing our products;
- You send voluntarily to our e-mail address email@example.com;
- You provide voluntarily when subscribing to our newsletter;
- You voluntarily share on social media.
Do we process data of minors?
Selling of our products is not aimed at minors. Those aged under 16 wishing to register on our website and/or purchase our products must have the authorization of their parent/tutor or legal representative.
Moreover, if you share on our social media images featuring minors under 16, you must make sure that you have the authorization of their parent/tutor or legal representative.
DS HEALTHCARE IBERIA reserves the right to request proof of such authorization from you at any time.
For what purpose do we process your data?
DS HEALTHCARE IBERIA can process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Provide you with the information you require about our products.
- Register you as a user of our website.
- Ensure the correct processing of your order if you purchase some of our products.
DS HEALTHCARE IBERIA uses its social media to advertise its products. In this respect, by sharing your data on our social media you expressly consent and authorize us to publicly reproduce and communicate it on such media for the aforementioned purposes.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not in accordance with the processing of your data through the social media of DS HEALTHCARE IBERIA under the terms previously set out, please do not share it.
If DS HEALTHCARE IBERIA needs to process your data for purposes other than the aforementioned, it will require your express consent, which you can unilaterally withdraw at any time.
Newsletters and commercial communications
DS HEALTHCARE IBERIA can send newsletters and commercial communications to those users who have previously given their express consent to this end. The information in these newsletters and communications will consist of commercial information, featured contents, relevant pieces of advice on the operation of the system, and promotions.
The user will have the possibility of requesting the cessation of such newsletters and communications under the terms established by Act 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services, and withdraw his/her consent unilaterally, also at any time, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or directly unsubscribing at the bottom of the newsletters sent in the section unsubscribe.
Who has access to your personal data?
Your personal data will only be communicated to those people or entities that need to access it with the aim of managing orders for our products.
DS HEALTHCARE IBERIA, S.L. contracts the virtual infrastructure of the platform accessible through our website according to a cloud computing model through Shopify.
How long do we store your data?
Your personal data will be stored as long as necessary to meet the purposes for which it was collected. After such a time, DS HEALTHCARE IBERIA will proceed to remove it from its system, notwithstanding the possibility of storing it and limiting its use to the processing and defense of complaints, under the terms provided for by the applicable legislation.
What security measures do we apply to the processing of your data?
DS HEALTHCARE IBERIA applies security measures to ensure the confidentiality, availability and resilience of the personal data processing systems. Moreover, we conduct verification and assessment processes of the technical and organizational measures implemented in order to ensure the security of personal data at all times.
What are your rights?
You can exercise the rights listed next by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Request, at any time, confirmation that DS HEALTHCARE IBERIA is processing your personal data.
- Access your personal data, request the rectification of inexact data or, where appropriate, request its removal when, among other causes, it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- In given cases, request the limitation of the processing of your data. In this event, we will only store your data for processing or defence of complaints.
- Under given circumstances, oppose the processing of your data.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Withdraw the consent that you have given for the processing of your data by DS HEALTHCARE IBERIA.
- File a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
What are the legal grounds for processing your personal data?
Depending on the type of processing of your personal data undertaken by DS HEALTHCARE IBERIA at any time, legal grounds can involve:
- Fulfilling the obligations of DS HEALTHCARE IBERIA when you place an order for our products through our website.
- Fulfilling the legal obligations of DS HEALTHCARE IBERIA.
- The legitimate interest of DS HEALTHCARE IBERIA in improving our products and the service to our customers, or managing their enquiries.
- The consent that you have given us for the production of commercial profiles based on anonymized personal data, and to send you commercial communications with information about our products.